Today we are going to bring you guys an absolutely delicious yet simple & easy to make a Portuguese chicken with Tomato Sauce dish. It is a very healthy and hearty dish that can be made without any fuss and is unbelievably flavorful with simple but rich Portuguese ingredients. This dish perfectly embodies Portuguese cuisine in that way, simple but flavorful ingredients combined in a simple fashion combining to create a delectable, healthy dish. Go ahead and try it out, tell us what you think, we are sure you will love it!
2 Chicken breasts
2 Cloves Garlic chopped
1 Small Onion chopped
1 can stewed tomatoes or 4 fresh tomatoes
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon chopped basil
1) Cut chicken breasts in cubes.
2) Place olive oil, chopped garlic, onions in sauce pan.
3) Saute until golden.
4) Add cubed chicken and saute for 2 minutes.
5) Add tomatoes and simmer on low heat for about 30 minutes.
6) Place the chopped basil on top, serve and enjoy!