Passion Fruit Mousse, or Mousse de Maracuja, is a traditional signature Portuguese dessert. Maracuja is one of the most widely used ingredients in Portuguese cuisine because of its unique tangy flavor, and because of this is perfect for using to make many desserts. Mousse de Maracuja is a creamy mousse with this unique Passion Fruit flavor and is perfect for a easy to make dessert that is always sure to impress.
8 passion fruits
2 tablespoons sugar
1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
2 cups cream
1) Slice seven of the passion fruits in half, and remove the contents into a bowl.
2) Add in the sugar and sweetened condensed milk to the bowl.
3) Pour the contents of the bowl into a blender and blend it on high until it is a smooth and even consistency.
4) Finally, add in the cream and blend it again until it reaches the same consistency.
5) Pour it into servings bowls to serve. Slice open the last passion fruit and pour the seeds over the serving bowls.
6) Refrigerate the bowls in a refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Serve.